After a lot of going back and fourth, gnashing my teeth, etc I decided to participate in the #vDM30in30 challenge. I suppose that starting a VCDX design and working to improve my presentation skills wasn't enough. Add on work responsibilities and family time and I have a challenge ahead of me.
I refuse to let doubt or fear stop me so here I go. In the next month I hope to talk about the following topics (and more!)
- Checking in with the VCDX
- My career story and future planning
- How career plans can go awry!
- The challenges in growing local technical community
- Experiences and thoughts from a Mock Interview with Keith Townsend (@ctoadvisor)
- Why I try to do things that scare me
- Merging SSO domains in vSphere 5.5
- Upgrading to vSphere 6.0
I'm sure that I'll have plenty of other topics but hopefully I can cover those. 30 days of content will stretch me to my limit, hopefully you find some of this content helpful going forward!